At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are leading the relationship with the customer C-level technical responsible, customizing Vantage Towers solution to the specific customer needs (Railway Infrastructure Managers, Regulator, MNO´s, etc.)
- You are coordinating the relationship with the central Vantage Towers’ commercial product and technical teams, as well as with the local stakeholders to deliver customized solutions
- Assisting the Head of Transport Corridors to design and reach the company´s operating mission and targets, contributing to the strategic business development of the area
- Actively engages with Customer stakeholders to promote and present efficient infrastructure solutions
- Establish the main guidelines and technical criteria in what regards partner agreements
- Coordinates the local market to ensure an efficient deployment of the infrastructure, promoting best practice sharing
What makes you stand out:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of infrastructure projects in telecommunications, at least 5 years in management functions
- A successfully completed university degree in the field of Technology, Engineering or Telecommunications
- Relevant and extensive experience in the telco network infrastructure or TowerCo business (infrastructure, energy, fiber,..)
- Profound experience in Customer Technical presales as well as in telco network deployment and operation in Mission Critical services (Railways, Roads,…)
- Experience and/or certifications in project management
- Collaborative, persuasive and able to influence decisions
- Fluent German and English skills written and spoken (C1)
Together we can
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.