Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s largest Tower Companies owning and operating more than 55.000 sites across eight European countries. The IT organisation of Vantage Towers is a pivotal business function, providing innovative and efficient IT solutions to 8 countries to enable our business units to work in a highly efficient, digital way and to ensure full data transparency for Technology, Finance and Customer Operations.
In the central Vantage Towers IT organisation, the Senior Expert IT Solution Architecture translates business demand into IT solutions that deliver as much value as possible and meet the business challenges and needs. You work closely with our business functions and the IT team to understand and analyse the problems to solve, and you define best-fit IT solutions in line with business needs and the Vantage Enterprise Digital IT architecture & strategy. Thanks to your broad technical knowledge and experience, you can advise and inspire the business requestors about your field and solutions with your own enthusiasm. You create solution designs and implementation roadmaps with which the IT Delivery team can start building the solution under your guidance.What you’ll do
- Accountable for defining IT solution architectures to address business needs, in line with the Enterprise Architecture and our Digital TowerCo Strategy
- Accountable to create targeted implementation & transformation roadmaps according to business priorities and aligned with the overall IT roadmap
- Along the solution implementation until go-live, responsible to support & guide the delivery team to implement the solution according to the solution design
- Maintains close relationship with business stakeholders to understand their business strategy & needs and how they translate into IT solutions
- Consults the business functions and provides solution architectures based on their requirements with complex and transformational character
- Continuously captures the IT market for new and innovative solutions & trends, analysing their benefits in relation to the business strategy & objectives and how they could translate into business benefits
- Supports the Senior Enterprise Architect in creating & maintaining the overall IT Architecture and Digitalisation Strategy
- Engineering degree (Bachelor/Master) in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Excellent knowledge of IT and Architecture standards & frameworks like TOGAF, ITIL, ETOM, TMF, ideally proven by certificates
- Experience with various IT domains, e.g. CRM/CPQ/Billing, Contract Management, Service Management, Telco OSS, etc. Telco and specifically Tower Company experience is an advantage
- Deep knowledge and experience with Low-/No-Code platforms like Salesforce or ServiceNow
- Strong understanding of API design principles, RESTful architectures, event-driven architectures, and integration patterns. Knowledge of TMForum Open APIs and building APIs in AWS
- Strong knowledge of modern IT technologies like SaaS, Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP), Serverless, Microservices, API Management, Integration, Data Streaming, etc.
- Strong customer and business orientation, putting customer & business value first
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT Solution Architecture
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills to weigh up alternatives, putting them into business context and identify most effective solutions
- Good understanding of what it means to be a digital and data driven company. Proven experience in digitalisation projects like implementing BPM, Data Analytics, Chatbots, Cognitive Automation, Digital Twin etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skills. High degree of self-initiative and independent way of working
- Previous experience in Business Analysis or similar skills would be advantageous
- Professional experience in distributed, multinational organizations
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and written
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.