At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You build a library for workflow documentation and process descriptions
- Prepare payment documentation and perform reconciliations between bank accounts
- Develop and automate Excel templates for data gathering, data analysis, and calculations
- You are helping with the administration of online banking platforms and user registration
- Check bank mandates, powers of attorney (PoA), and operating access schedules (OAS)
- You support the Treasury department in all day-to-day activities
What makes you stand out:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in the field Business Administration, Finance, or a comparable field
- Relevant internships (e.g., in Treasury of a company or in a bank)
- First experience in banking, cash management, risk management, or (trade) financing
- Very good command of common office IT programs (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- VBA programming skills and experience with the Bloomberg terminal are a plus
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary depending on your experience and qualifications
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, we support you in combining university and work easily. You can freely decide how and where you’ll work - without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development with the opportunity to secure permanent employment after graduation
- A buddy who will help you with any questions and support you in your ongoing work life
- On top: a total of 30 days in holidays per year, fitness and health offers, discount on mobile products and access to corporate benefits, (phone?)
Interested? Send us your CV with your preferred start date. We generally invite you to one or two rounds of interviews before you receive your contract.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.