At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- Leading the infrastructure design related to electrical wiring and ensuring the standard site power solutions
- You are responsible for the creation, updating and coordination of electrical guidelines for technical sites
- Shaping of specialist topics and representation of positions e.g., in workshops and working groups
- Responsibility for the design requirements for electrical wiring and for monitoring the schedule and quality of Site designs
- You evaluate electric solutions for the telecom electric site infrastructure
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Infrastructure & Telecommunications, preferably with focus on Power Design
- A university degree in Industrial Engineering, Energy Management, or a comparable degree
- A degree as an electrician master
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and working, application of project management techniques
- Profound technical expertise in the field of mobile communications infrastructure construction
- Strong knowledge of German electrical guidelines and laws
- Fluent German (C1) and very good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.