At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for supporting category leads in Supply Chain Management.
- You drive tendering across categories or markets by interacting with suppliers.
- Design of commercial models and negotiations by designing analytical models around various possible scenarios.
- Help during the Contracting stage, by supporting in discussions with suppliers.
- You drive necessary actions on SCM tools.
What makes you stand out:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in the field Business Studies, MBA, Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Relevant work experience in Supply Chain Management is an advantage
- Go-getter attitude and the ability to work in complex and uncertain business scenarios
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills (B2/C1) are an advantage
Role shall be based out of Düsseldorf but at Vantage Towers we appreciate mobile working.Job Responsibility
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary depending on your experience and qualifications
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, we support you in combining university and work easily. You can freely decide how and where you’ll work - without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development with the opportunity to secure permanent employment after graduation
- A buddy who will help you with any questions and support you in your ongoing work life
- On top: a total of 30 days in holidays per year, fitness and health offers, discount on mobile products and access to corporate benefits
Interested? Send us your CV with your preferred start date. We generally invite you to one or two rounds of interviews before you receive your contract.