At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- Supporting your colleagues in HR business partnering around the employee life cycle as well as the entire HR team
- Supporting the planning and implementation of new organisational structures in change processes as well as in- and outsourcing measures
- Demonstrating your networking skills through close cooperation with the various teams and providing support for ad hoc requests
- Creating project-related analyses as well as evaluations and statistics for regular reporting
- Taking responsibility for the preparation and simplified presentation of complex information in process descriptions and presentations
- You will have the opportunity to accompany and shape projects from the concept phase to implementation
What makes you stand out:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme in the field of Human Resources, Psychology, Business Psychology, Business Administration, Economics or similar as well as first practical experience as a working student.
- Willingness to work about 20 hours a week
- Possibility of a permanent position after successfully completing your studies
- Strong IT skills, especially MS-Office and strong Power Point presentation skills
- High IT affinity, initiative and reliability
- Very good communication and information skills
- Good English and fluent German skills written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary depending on your experience and qualifications
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, we support you in combining university and work easily. You can freely decide how and where you’ll work - without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development with the opportunity to secure permanent employment after graduation
- A buddy who will help you with any questions and support you in your ongoing work life
- On top: a total of 30 days in holidays per year, fitness and health offers, discount on mobile products and access to corporate benefits.
Interested? Send us your CV with your preferred start date. We generally invite you to one or two rounds of interviews before you receive your contract.