Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Working Student Group Tax (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Join in a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and discover as our new working student Group Tax (m/f/d) at Vantage Towers AG how multifaceted and promising a job in the tax department of a listed international company can be. Not only will you be able to obtain wide-ranging insight into day-to-day operations in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, but also be part of interesting projects in Germany and internationally.
- An interesting rotating role within Group Tax team with a variety of tasks ranging from number-crunching and economic analyses to drafting tax assessments, opinion papers, and documentations.
- You will support us in the area of national and international tax law (e.g. research activities) covering a wide range of topics.
- You will assist in day-to-day operations and in exciting projects in Germany and internationally whilst participating in the optimization of processes.
- You will contribute to the workstreams to ensure and improve tax compliance requirements and tax accounting.
- You will work interdisciplinary and cross-departmental with various teams (e.g. Accounting, Legal, Controlling, Treasury).
Your qualification profile:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in the field of accounting, finance, law with a focus on taxes or in a comparable course of study
- You are eager to develop yourself in diverse areas of tax with particular interest in digitalization, tax technology, project management and process optimization
- You have good user knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- You are structured and possess good organizational skills
- You are proactive and have an independent way of working
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date.