Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Working Student Data Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a strong sense of initiative? Then become part of our team as a working student in data management (m/f/d). In your role, you will provide administrative support to the data management team and gain insights into the environment of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You support the data transfer between systems and Excel templates.
- You support with data reconciliation.
- You are responsible for the continuous quality check of the data records for plausibility and completeness.
- You are responsible for document storage.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme for at least 6 months and available for at least 20 hours per week.
- Good MS Office skills - especially MS Excel
- Analytical skills as well as an independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working in a team
- Very good English and fluent written and spoken German (C1 according to CEFR)
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date.