Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Treasury Analyst (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have strong communication skills and a financial acumen? Become part of our team as Treasury Analyst (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers AG. You are responsible for FX Trading and the treasury reporting and you are involved in cash management and funding for the group. You will interact with a number of relevant internal and external stakeholders. Are you ready?
- You analyse FX risks and mitigate these by developing appropriate hedging strategies.
- You manage the efficient and effective use of treasury systems, e.g., Bloomberg, City financials and Banking e-platforms.
- You are responsible for the monthly treasury reporting.
- You are involved in the funding for Vantage Towers through bank and capital markets.
- You support your colleagues in the payment process and the further automatization of the cash pooling structure.
- You ensure the compliance with the Treasury and other financial policies of the group.
- A successfully completed university degree in business administration
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance, Treasury or in relevant areas of a bank
- Experience in FX dealing and with hedging strategies
- Experience in using Bloomberg, Treasury Systems and banking portals
- Strong Communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Business fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.