Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Team Assistant at Executive Level (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you an organizational talent and always keep calm? You can set priorities and be relied upon? As Team Assistant at Executive Level (m/f/d) you are part of a professional, international team. In your role, you support and relieve the Managing Director of our German market by taking over assistance and secretarial tasks.
- You support the MD in the daily business (coordination and organization tasks).
- You will be responsible for scheduling and tracking appointments including resource planning as well as organizing events, meetings, etc.
- You ensure smooth communication and correspondence within Vantage Towers and externally (Vodafone, external business partners, etc.).
- You create presentations and decision-making documents.
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar environment or a successfully completed degree and at least 2 years of professional experience
- A high level of organizational talent, initiative and service orientation
- The ability to correctly assess and prioritize inquiries
- Very good computer skills, especially MS-Office
- Fluent German and very good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.