Vantage Towers is Europe’s leading tower company, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Tax Manager VAT & Reporting (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have an independent and autonomous working attitude? Do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you experienced in the areas of VAT, national tax, withholding taxes and real estate taxes? Join our team as Tax Manager VAT & Reporting (m/f/d) and ensure the delivery of robust tax governance, compliance, reporting and advice for the German OpCo. In your role, you set and follow up processes and guidelines and support in national and international projects.
- You act as business partner and contact for other departments also cross-functional, e.g. legal, accounting, finance, etc.
- You support and advise our German (holding) company in the field of VAT, withholding taxes and real estate taxes.
- You support our Tax team in the preparation of the monthly and annual VAT returns as well as in the Tax reporting (incl. monitoring of tax cash flow).
- You support our foreign subsidiaries in VAT questions and coordinate external advisors.
- You design and optimize our VAT related processes, tax compliance management systems and tax guidelines.
- A successfully completed university degree in law, economics, business administration or comparable, a tax exam is advantageous
- At least five years of professional (international) experience in a tax and auditing company or in a group tax department
- Profound expertise in the areas of VAT, national tax, withholding taxes and real estate taxes
- Basic expertise in tax accounting (i.e. calculation of deferred taxes under German GAAP and IFRS)
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.