Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Supply Chain Controller (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have proven experience in project controlling? Are you numbers driven and have a strong analytic background? Then become part of our team as Finance Controller - Supply Chain Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will own SCM financials for Vantage Towers, track spend and actuals against targets and hold a transparent lens into how SCM is driving margin improvement.
- You setup and continuously run procurement controlling for all Vantage Towers entities.
- You develop methodologies and processes to financially steer and measure procurement activities in Vantage Towers.
- You establish a shared process with Vantage Towers Controlling and Accounting team to ensure proper procurement savings tracking and approvals.
- You develop and continuously measure core KPIs for procurement function, with clear guidance on baselining, calculation methodology and internal approval flows.
- You develop, prepare and run regular reportings.
- You enable and support all SCM obligations in the financial calendar of Vantage Towers and related reports.
- A successfully completed university degree in business management, economics, finance, engineering or other relevant areas and at least 8 years of professional experience working with people across multiple countries in an international environment
- In-depth understanding of financial controlling methodologies as well as procurement activities
- Ability to present reports and numbers in a condensed and structured way
- Planning, organisational and decision-making skills
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.