Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Specialist Quality Control (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have strong conceptual and analytical thinking and working skills? Do you have experience in project management? Then become part of our team as a Specialist Quality Control (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in quality management, quality assurance and auditing and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You ensure the supplier quality and compliance with quality standards for new construction, conversion and dismantling measures of telecommunication sites of Vantage Towers.
- You control and ensure site quality by managing the acceptance process through to handover to Field Service and Site Preparation.
- You are responsible for the preparation, implementation and follow-up of risk-based supplier audits, including the tracking of measures and effectiveness checks of measures.
- You participate in jour fixe meetings, Q reviews and escalation meetings with suppliers.
- You prepare quality indicators, reports and dashboards to create transparency in supplier management and an overview of supplier performance.
- A successfully completed technical university degree and at least 2 years of professional experience or a technical apprenticeship and at least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in supplier management and supply chain processes, preferably in the automotive or telecommunications sector
- Knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment or construction, conversion and dismantling of telecommunications infrastructure
- Process-oriented and systematic approach
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Berlin or Dresden.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.