Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Specialist Partner Management – Southwest (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a deep understanding of professional project management? Do you distinguish yourself through your conceptual and analytical thinking and work? Then become part of our team as a Specialist Partner Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will ensure the network expansion of fixed and mobile networks for Vantage Towers Germany.
- You will be responsible for implementing assigned acquisition projects for site acquisition, contract portfolio management, property management, and marketing of Vantage-owned properties.
- You establish project workflows and meet associated schedules.
- You handle leases and usage agreements for the construction and operation of telecommunications facilities.
- You guarantee the legal validity of the conformity with the licensing guidelines.
- You schedule and manage the qualitative monitoring and acceptance of the acquisition services to be provided until handover to the departments.
- A successfully completed university degree or comparable training and at least 4 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility
- Extensive knowledge in the field of telecommunications technology as well as in setting up and converting telecommunications systems and infrastructure
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in the related specialist areas
- Experience in the application of project management techniques and very good communication and information skills
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Stuttgart.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.