At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You will be responsible for implementing assigned acquisition projects for site acquisition, contract portfolio management, property management, and marketing of Vantage-owned properties.
- Establish project workflows and meet associated schedules.
- You handle leases and usage agreements for the construction and operation of telecommunications facilities.
- Guarantee the legal validity of the conformity with the licensing guidelines.
- You schedule and manage the qualitative monitoring and acceptance of the acquisition services to be provided until handover to the departments.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility
- An university degree or comparable training
- Extensive knowledge in the field of telecommunications technology as well as in setting up and converting telecommunications systems and infrastructure
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in the related specialist areas
- Experience in the application of project management techniques and very good communication and information skills
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
You can choose one of these locations: Berlin or Dresden.
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 52.000 € and 58.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- A company car that you can also use privately (incl. fuel card)
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.