We invite you to join Vantage Towers to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and thrive.
As a Specialist Operation and Maintenance you´ll be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Management of the corrective and preventive maintenance of the infrastructure and equipment of the Vantage Tower sites.
- Manage with vendors, customer and the network supervision center (NOC) the daily network incidents to achieve the established service levels.
- Achieve the preventive maintenance plans established with contractors.
- Technical teamwork with customers to identify improvements in the vantage tower network in order to increase their satisfaction with the Vantage service.
- Review, validation, and execution of network improvement investment projects under their responsibility with the assigned contractors.
- Management, review, and validation of the monthly maintenance budget of the field contract (FLM).
- Monitoring of KPIs, SLAS and compliance with milestones and services related to field maintenance and conservation work.
- Access control to Vantage sites only for authorized people.
What do you bring?
- At least 5 years of professional experience in technology O&M positions, preferably with customer and vendors interaction.
- Customer orientation
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability in project management
- Results driven
- Teamwork with internal teams and with customers
- Ability to situational analyse and take fast driven decisions
- Ability to manage emergency situations.
- Ability to analyse data to optimize resources and continuous improvement
What´s in it for you?
- #LI-Hybrid (60% home ? 40% office) and flexible hours.
- You also have 20 additional days of home working per year from anywhere in Spain
- 25 days holiday (and additionally 24th and 31th December), with the option to buy up to 10 extra days.
- Meal vouchers (in addition to the annual fixed remuneration) and flexible remuneration plan.
- Free health insurance, life insurance and own medical services. Integral care health management program.
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning.
- App for the digital management of office needs
Vantage Towers is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people?s individual differences. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.