Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Specialist Lease Portfolio Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a high level of resilience and flexibility? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Then become part of our team as Specialist Lease Portfolio Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your in-depth knowledge of the market environment and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You independently and responsibly carry out difficult and varied activities for an entire area of responsibility in the specialist field.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the commissioned negotiation portfolio with our partners.
- You ensure the automated provision of all standard reports, work on the standardisation of data requirements and carry out special analyses and ad-hoc evaluations.
- You check processes for improvement and collaborate on process optimisations.
- Strategic further development of the asset portfolio
- A successfully completed degree or a comparable qualification and several years of relevant professional experience in the area of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of professional project management as well as conceptual and analytical thinking
- Ideally experience in property management
- Good knowledge of German contract and tenancy law
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
- Business fluent German and very good written and spoken English (C1/B2 according to GER)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.