At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You independently and responsibly carry out difficult and varied activities for an entire area of responsibility in the specialist field.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the commissioned negotiation portfolio with our partners.
- Ensure the automated provision of all standard reports, work on the standardisation of data requirements and carry out special analyses and ad-hoc evaluations.
- Check processes for improvement and collaborate on process optimizations.
- You are responsible for the strategic further development of the asset portfolio.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility
- A successfully completed university degree or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of professional project management as well as conceptual and analytical thinking
- Ideally experience in property management
- Good knowledge of German contract and tenancy law
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
Please note that this is a Vantage Towers internal position. You’re still able to apply through this portal, but all Vodafone employees will be considered as external applicants.
Internal job title: Specialist Lease Portfolio Management (m/f/d)
Business unit: UGLP
Minimum posting period: 29.12.2022 - 12.01.2023
Contacts: Jasmin Klein and Bianca Griegoleit (Vantage.HRSupport@vodafone.com)
Part-time opportunity: Yes