At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for the interface between the general contractors (GUs), the relevant Vantage departments such as planning and logistics material management as well as the warehouse service provider for planning, checking, and coordinating the Gus’ tower material call-offs from the central warehouse to the construction sites to ensure a punctual, complete and on-budget material supply
- You are also responsible for the spare parts processes and the supply of spare parts from the central warehouse to the construction sites
- You monitor incoming, outstanding and serviced material call-offs from the central warehouse to the construction site and thus create transparency regarding material stocks, material availability and movements
- Updating the system-supported call-off database by continuously checking the call-off status and adjusting in the event of deviations (e.g., delays on construction sites)
- Confirming and coordinating incoming or due material call-offs from the GUs with the parties involved, e.g., the warehouse service provider, transporters, material managers and the Gus
- Act as the main point of contact for general contractors regarding the status of and changes to material call-offs and spare parts management
- Continuous validation of the call-off confirmation/control process and spare parts management regarding process-related and system-related potential for improvement
What makes you stand out:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in supply chain management, preferably in network/technology with a particular focus on order management, customer service or a related field
- A completed commercial apprenticeship, preferably with experience in logistics or a degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain management or other relevant fields
- A good understanding of the working methods of supply chain management
- Strong customer focus and a high sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of SAP ERP
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good written and spoken English skills (B2)
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.