Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Site Acquisition Controller (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a good knowledge of mobile tower site acquisition, site leasing and quality control? Are you open to new technologies and innovation? Then become part of our team as Site Acquisition Controller (m/f/d). In your role, you are responsible for the management of site acquisition, contract portfolio management, property management, and marketing of Vantage-owned properties and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the management of site acquisition, contract portfolio management, property management, and marketing of Vantage-owned properties.
- You support the quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease/amendments and other documentation.
- You manage the site leasing, acquisition agreements and the progress of new build sites.
- You train and supervise the site acquisition employees and subcontractors.
- A successfully completed university degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of telecommunications technology as well as in setting up and converting telecommunications systems and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of mobile tower site acquisition, site leasing and quality control
- Conceptual as well as analytical thinking and working, experience in the application of project management techniques
- Fluent German and good English skills, written and spoken (B2 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.