At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- Manage, steer and evaluate site acquisitions, contract portfolio management, property management, and marketing of Vantage-owned properties
- You define standard telecom site acquisition processes and requirements to enable high quality of acquisitions and portfolio management of sites
- You manage site leasing, acquisition agreements and progress of new build sites
- Consolidate regional reports and management information to national E2E view for regular and ad-hoc review.
- You collect and align reporting requirements from regions and address via Command Center or management.
- You interface with other central functions, such as Supplier Management, Legal or SCM to address overarching deployment topics or escalations and suggest and drive mitigations, to Infrastructure Design & Engineering Team (deployment focus), enforcing standardization, harmonization and guidelines
- Act as single interface to towards the regional Deployment teams to address and align customer requirements obtained via management or Command Center.
- You act as Central Project Manager for specific rollout projects. You are responsible for setting up the project, define/align the project scope, develop project communication and reporting, You are responsible to achieve given targets.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of telecommunications industry
- An university degree or a comparable degree
- Broad knowledge in telecom technologies, deployment projects
- Excellent management and informal leadership skills in an operational matrix environment, proven project management capabilities
- Experience working with infrastructure businesses, especially in site acquisition
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 72.000 € and 81.000€ gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.