Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
(Senior) Project Lead Deployment Infrastructure (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you think analytical and systematic? Do you have a deep knowledge of rollout processes for passive infrastructure? Then become part of our team as (Senior) Project Lead Deployment Infrastructure (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for Special Projects Activities in VantageTowers Local Market in Germany.
- You consolidate regional reports and management information to national E2E view for regular and ad-hoc review.
- You collect and align reporting requirements from regions and address via Command Center.
- You act as the central interface to to Infrastructure Design & Engineering Team (deployment focus), enforcing standardisation, harmonisation and guidelines.
- You interface with other central functions, such as Supplier Management, Legal or SCM to address overarching deployment topics or escalations and suggest and drive mitigations.
- You act as single interface to towards the regional Deployment teams to address and align customer requirements obtained via management or Command Center.
- You act as Central Project Manager for specific rollout projects.
- You are responsible for setting up the project, define/align the project scope, develop project communication and reporting, You are responsible to achieve given targets.
- A successfully completed university degree or similar and at least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of telecommunications industry
- Broad knowledge in telecom technologies, deployment projects
- Excellent management and informal leadership skills in an operational matrix environment, proven project management capabilities
- Experience working with infrastructure businesses
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
The target annual salary is between 72.000 and 81.000 euros gross, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.