Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Privacy Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have professional experience in the field of data protection? Are you a self-starter with a ‘can-do attitude’? Then become part of our team as Senior Privacy Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will develop the Vantage Towers group-wide data protection management system in accordance with state of the art principles and define and communicate privacy standards and guidelines.
- You develop and implement a Privacy Management System across VT Group.
- You serve as the Global DPO for Vantage Towers Group across Europe.
- You develop and drive the risk analysis of data protection issues across VT Group as part of the overall compliance risk assurance program.
- You support the development of contractual templates and training material in relation to data protection as required and provide training to business functions as needed.
- You provide accurate, expert, effective and timely privacy advice in relation to all privacy matters arising within Vantage Towers Group.
- A successfully completed university degree in law
- Several years of relevant professional experience with a focus on data protection
- Leadership qualities which are consistent with Vantage Towers’ visions, values, and behavioral expectations
- A self-starter with a ‘can-do attitude’
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.