Leads the development of customized cost-efficient network architecture solutions in the Transport Corridors area, promoting TowerCo's role. Combines a profound understanding of the potential available telco network solutions, and 5G radio planning in special environments with an in-depth understanding of the Customer needs. Coordinates with the local countries to ensure to deliver the best-in-class solutions.
The Key accountabilities are:
- Leads the relationship with the Customer, customizing Vantage Towers telco network and radio access solutions to the specific Customer needs (Railway Infrastructure Managers, Regulator, MNOs,.).
- Coordinates the relationship with the TopCo commercial product and technical teams, as well as with the local stakeholders, to deliver customized solutions
- Assisting the Head of Transport Corridors to design the network equipment E2E solution and reach the company's operating mission and targets, contributing to the strategic business development of the area
- Leads the bidding and tendering process in regard to the telco network equipment E2E solution.
- Actively engages with Customer stakeholders to promote and present efficient access radio and telco network architecture solutions
- Establish the main guidelines and network equipment technical criteria in regard to partner agreements. Once customized, leads product industrialization initiatives
- Coordinates the local market to ensure an efficient deployment of the radio access and telco network, promoting best practice sharing
- Continuously monitor project deliveries, evaluates project risks in regard the radio access and telco network solutions, set up and promote corrective actions
What do you bring?
- Relevant and extensive experience in 5G radio planning in special environments as well as in the 5G telco network architecture (e.g. neutral host solutions ...)
- Profound experience in Customer Technical presales
- Preferrable experience in telco network deployment and operation in Mission Critical services (Railways, Roads,…)
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work and lead international teams and to work and deliver under clear deadlines.
- Strong results-oriented mindset
- Analytical ability to resolve complex, strategic, and logical issues.
- Strong presentation skills and advanced user in MS office.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
- University degree, preferably Telecommunications Engineer.
- Accredited broad and profound knowledge in 5G radio planning and mobile telco network architecture
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of infrastructure projects in telecommunications, at least 5 years in management functions
- Experience and/or certifications in project management
- Willingness to travel
What's in it for you
- #LI-Hybrid (60% home – 40% office) and flexible hours.
- You also have 20 additional days of home working per year from anywhere in Spain
- 25 days holiday (and additionally 24th and 31th December), with the option to buy up to 10 extra days.
- flexible remuneration plan.
- Free health insurance, life insurance, and own medical services. Integral care health management program.
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes an AI platform and other learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning.
- Optional retirement pension plan.
- 3 paid days leave for charity projects.
- App for the digital management of office needs
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.