Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Manager Organizational Effectiveness and Efficiency (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you passionate about Organizations and the way they work? Do you like to be part of a multinational Start-Up Organization that grows? Are you constantly striving to find optimization potential including informed "make-or-buy" decisions? Do you have experience in implementing modern organizational structures? Then become part of our team as Senior Manager Organizational Effectiveness and Efficiency (m/f/d). In your role, you will review and question the (multinational) workflows of the process organisation and consequently optimise the organisational structure.
- You pro-actively set up and lead optimization projects to improve the organization's efficiency based on trends (e.g. digitization), benchmarks, analytics, using global and local organization effectiveness tools.
- You define the relevant KPIs and tools to constantly optimize the organizational effectiveness and efficiency with the aim of providing the best possible business support.
- You help to shape the overarching corporate strategy by proactively bring in relevant HR issues, as well as align and adjust the HR strategy, priorities and initiatives accordingly.
- You are responsible for cross-functional integration and transformation projects in the role of project lead / sub- project lead.
- You ensure the cost effectiveness and quality of project deliverables so that the business achieves its efficiency and effectiveness objectives.
- You work closely with the business units and the central HR team.
- A successfully completed university degree with a focus on business administration or human resources management
- At least 7 years of professional experience in project management (primarily integration and change projects)
- Deep knowledge and experience in organizational development and efficiency improvement
- Excellent communication skills with different levels (HR area, senior management team, works council) and result and performance orientation
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.