Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join Vantage Towers as Senior Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f/d). In your role, you will drive the external growth agenda of Vantage Towers. You will make an impact to our organization by identifying, evaluating, and executing new investment projects that will drive our strategy to become Europe’s 5G super host. This role requires excellent project and stakeholder management skills across regions, markets, and functions, provides high visibility with the senior management of Vantage Towers and offers various future development opportunities. Curious?
- Execute the international M&A activities of Vantage Towers in line with our strategy
- Lead cross-functional project teams and drive overall project progress
- Steer the entire transaction process from start to end including internal and external stakeholders
- Develop business cases and financial models based on relevant valuation methodologies
- Source, screen and assess potential targets by building investment cases
- Prepare recommendations and decision papers for senior management of Vantage Towers
- Excellent university degree in business, economics or a related field
- Min. 8+ years of (international) professional experience in M&A either from an investment bank or boutique, Big 4, management consulting or corporate
- Proven track-record and deal experience in the field of M&A; sector experience in telecoms, or infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and influence
- Strong financial capabilities including financial modelling, valuation, and accounting
- Highly driven personality and strong team player
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must; German is a plus
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.