Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Internal Auditor (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You are auditor to the core? Would you like to take the next step in your career? Then become part of our team as Senior Internal Auditor (m/f/d). In your role, you will focus on the execution of activities relating to the Vantage Towers audit and risk plan. You manage relationships within the organisation as well as supporting the Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- You use your business knowledge and work with stakeholders to help produce an annual audit plan that addresses the perceived key areas of risk for Vantage Towers.
- You plan and perform audits in line with the internal audit methodology in the German headquarters as well as all European markets and produce high quality reports that identify significant control weaknesses.
- You support the Head of Internal Audit with the Group risk identification and continued development and implementation of the supporting framework.
- You engage for the development of the internal audit function and methodology and support in continuous reporting to the companies' risk and audit committees.
- University degree in business or economics or equivalent qualification
- Qualified experience in internal or external audit or equivalent
- Knowledge of business processes and applying controls to manage risks inherent in them
- Excellent project / programme management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in dynamic environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to engage and influence stakeholder at all levels
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.