Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
(Senior) Expert Supplier Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have experience in an international environment and technology domain? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Then become part of our team as (Senior) Expert Supplier Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will manage the supplier landscape and ensure capacity is used well and deliverables are of high quality.
- You are accountable for our operational supplier management, including load balancing, SLA tracking and operational & tactical improvements.
- You drive operational excellence and supplier relationship management with key 20 network suppliers in Germany.
- You secure planning, forecasting, governance & resolution management to ensure all services are delivered on time.
- You support Supply Chain Management in complex and high value negotiations as well as lead local tactical negotiations.
- You continuously question the status quo and identify opportunities how to improve our processes and governance.
- A successfully completed degree in the field of engineering or business management
- Several years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably in network & technology, or experience in managing projects in the telecom sector or tower industries in western Europe
- Good understanding of procedures and ways of working within deployment and business operation, including stakeholder mapping, strategy, and tools
- Strong customer orientation and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.