Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
(Senior) Expert Structural Engineering (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you open to using contacts inside and outside the company and building up your own professional network? Do you think and work analytically? Then become part of our team as an (Senior) Expert Structural Engineering (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience to ensure the construction and expansion of the structural infrastructure for Vantage Towers AG.
- You are responsible for the planning, calculation and construction of new construction, conversion or deconstruction projects in the area of structural infrastructure.
- You prepare your own structural analyses and preliminary structural analyses as well as structural designs.
- You coordinate external engineering offices and check externally prepared structural analyses and construction drawings.
- You are responsible for the design, dimensioning and calculation of standardised building elements and structural components.
- You create specifications and guidelines for the design and calculation of structural infrastructure.
- You work on the preparation of and compliance with project schedules and deadlines as well as efficient resource planning.
- A successfully completed degree or comparable qualification and at least 5 years of professional experience
- General knowledge in the field of telecommunication technology as well as in the construction/conversion of telecommunication systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in dimensioning, static calculation and design of supporting structures/tower structures as well as in the use of common structural analysis software ( e.g. RSTAB)
- Application of project management techniques as well as professional leadership skills to significantly shape specialist topics and represent positions e.g. in workshops and working groups
- Fluent English and very good German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.