Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Expert IT Solution Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have valuable experience in IT Solution Delivery and Consultancy? Are you open to leading implementation programs and projects? Then become part of our team as Senior Expert Solution Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will work closely with the business functions understanding their needs and requirements and translates them into IT solution concepts.
- You are accountable for IT Solution Delivery from an E2E perspective in all phases like design, product/ vendor selection, implementation project management, testing and go-live.
- You provide Vantage Towers internal IT solution consultancy and work closely with business units, understanding their strategy and proactively providing innovative solution proposals based on modern technologies.
- You create Solution Architectures and Solution Designs in line with Vantage Towers Business and IT Strategies and Architecture guidelines, along with Technical Requirements Documents and RFQ execution incl. vendor selection jointly with SCM.
- You lead implementation programs and projects preferably in Agile methodology, quickly generating usable MVP ?s and subsequently growing to final scope.
- You manage performance of suppliers and service partners along the project phases ensuring cost efficiency, adherence to timelines and quality of delivery.
- A successfully completed university engineering degree (Bachelor/Master) in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Accountable for IT Solution Delivery from an E2E perspective in all phases like design, product / vendor selection, implementation project management, testing and go-live
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the design and delivery of enterprise grade Office IT and Digital Workplace solutions including management of external service providers
- Excellent Knowledge of IT standards, frameworks, Project Management Methodologies as well as Agile working methods and innovative IT technologies
- Creation of Solution Architectures and Solution Designs in line with Vantage Towers Business and IT Strategies and Architecture guidelines, along with creation of Technical Requirements Documents and RFQ execution
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.