Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Expert IT Solution Architecture (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a good understanding of what it means to work in a digital and data driven company? Are you open to advising and inspiring business requestors about your field and solutions with your own enthusiasm? Then become part of our team as Senior Expert IT Solution Architect (m/f/d). In your role, you will x and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are accountable for defining IT solution architectures to address business needs, in line with the Enterprise Architecture and our Digital TowerCo Strategy.
- You are to create targeted implementation & transformation roadmaps according to business priorities and aligned with the overall IT roadmap.
- You are responsible along the solution implementation until the go-live, to support & guide the delivery team to implement the solution according to the solution design.
- You maintain close relationship with business stakeholders to understand their business strategy & needs and how they translate into IT solutions.
- You consult the business functions and provides solution architectures based on their requirements with complex and transformational character.
- You constantly capture the IT market for new and innovative solutions & trends, analysing their benefits in relation to the business strategy & objectives and how they could translate into business benefits.
- You support the Senior Enterprise Architect in creating & maintaining the overall IT Architecture and Digitalisation Strategy.
- A successfully completed university engineering degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT Solution Architecture
- Strong customer and business orientation, putting customer and business value first
- Proven experience in digitalisation projects like implementing BPM, Data Analytics, Chatbots, Cognitive Automation, Digital Twin etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skills and a high degree of self-initiative and independent way of working
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.