At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- In close coordination with stakeholders outside and inside IT, you verify IT projects and requirements of individual units as well as departments and lead the decisions for inclusion in the IT portfolio.
- You will take care of the related decisions, approvals, and initiation of IT-Demands during the fiscal year.
- In your role, you will further improve and ensure compliance with our Portfolio Governances, which provides standards for decision making, steering, communication, and collaboration.
- You work hand in hand with key stakeholders: initiators, executors, steering groups, and supporting units.
- You organize and steer the monthly reporting of the IT Portfolio Performance Dashboard.
- In IT, you will be responsible for the complete IT demand process - from quality assurance of submitted demands, moderation of the decision-making committee to documentation of decisions.
- You are maintaining the IT Demand portal as the entry point for all IT stakeholders and consulting them in formalizing their IT demands.
- You identify risks, conflicting priorities, interdependencies and overlap in the IT project portfolio and develop options to resolve them.
- You create and maintain the annual and long-range IT investment plans in alignment with the Senior Manager IT portfolio management.
- You organize and control the project cost controlling, reporting, and forecasting during the year.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years experience working in and improving an IT PMO, specially improving IT portfolio management processes and tools, governances, and frameworks in VUCA environment.
- An university degree (bachelor/master) in business administration, project management or another adequate field.
- Good financial acumen is a must-have.
- Professional experience in multinational organizations at the interface between Business and IT or comparable experience from professional practice.
- Excellent knowledge of standard Office IT & portfolio management software (i.e. Microsoft Office, Power Apps, Power Automate) as well as SAP for controlling.
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship management skills as well as a high degree of self-initiative and an independent way of working.
- Fluency in business English, able to present eloquently to senior management.
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organization.
- An attractive salary package.
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year.
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair.
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products.
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver.
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible.
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development.
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more.
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.