Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
(Senior) Expert Infrastructure Design (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you open to the design and further development of processes? Do you enjoy cross-organisational cooperation and coordination with colleagues? Then become part of our team as a (Senior) Expert Infrastructure Design (m/f/d). In your role, you will proactively provide and promote ideas for the expansion of the infrastructure of Vantage Towers AG.
- You are responsible for the further development of the existing mast portfolio of Vantage Towers and drive the standardisation of infrastructure solutions at mast and building sites (GBT & RTT).
- You develop new solutions for the construction of mast and building sites (Ground based towers / GBT & Rooftop towers / RTT) for various customers.
- You ensure the demand-oriented procurement of standardised solutions for construction services, the creation of standard specifications and tenders.
- You are the contact person for deployment with regard to technical clarifications for the implementation of commissioned new construction, conversion or deconstruction projects.
- You are responsible for setting up and adhering to project schedules and deadlines, efficient resource planning and adherence to the project and technical engineering budget, taking into account the economic, technical and legal framework conditions.
- A successfully completed degree or comparable qualification and at least 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent experience in the design and implementation of processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- Experience as a cost and project manager as well as in the technical leadership of teams
- Negotiation skills in dealing with internal and external suppliers within the specialist area as well as a strong customer orientation
- Fluent English and very good German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.