At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for the further development of the existing mast portfolio of Vantage Towers and drive the standardisation of infrastructure solutions at mast and building sites (GBT & RTT).
- Develop new solutions for the construction of mast and building sites (Ground based towers / GBT & Rooftop towers / RTT) for various customers.
- Ensure the demand-oriented procurement of standardised solutions for construction services, the creation of standard specifications and tenders.
- You are the contact person for deployment with regard to technical clarifications for the implementation of commissioned new construction, conversion or deconstruction projects.
- You are responsible for setting up and adhering to project schedules and deadlines, efficient resource planning and adherence to the project and technical engineering budget, taking into account the economic, technical and legal framework conditions.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- An university degree or a comparable degree
- Excellent experience in the design and implementation of processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- Experience as a cost and project manager as well as in the technical leadership of teams
- Negotiation skills in dealing with internal and external suppliers within the specialist area as well as a strong customer orientation
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.