Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Expert Demand & Portfolio Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have IT in your blood and always have a clear goal in mind? Do you embrace communication with different stakeholders and love to juggle facts & financial figures? Then become part of our team as a Senior Expert Demand & Portfolio Management (m/f/d). In your role you will be responsible for the IT portfolio and capacity management of Vantage Towers. You control and steer the IT project portfolio to achieve our IT and business goals. Doing that, you will always keep an eye on all IT budgets.
- You are accountable for managing the IT demand and project portfolio in line with stakeholder priorities and IT roadmap to maximize business value delivered by IT.
- You maintain the IT demand portal as the entry point for all IT stakeholders and consults them in formalizing their IT demands.
- You identify risks, conflicting priorities, interdependencies and overlap in the IT project portfolio and develop options to resolve them.
- You are accountable for the capacity reporting to ensure optimal utilization of IT resources.
- You create and maintain the annual and long-range IT investment plans in alignment with the Senior Manager IT Portfolio Management.
- You are responsible for providing regular management reporting on various IT KPI.
- A successfully completed university degree in business administration, engineering, telecommunication or computer science
- At least 4 years of professional experience in IT controlling, IT portfolio management or demand management
- Extensive professional experience in complex organizations at the interface between business and IT
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with various stakeholders
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.