Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Expert Business Partnering & Investment Review (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you enjoy working in complex, growing and fast-paced environments? Do you think analytically and strategically? Then become part of our team as Business Partnering & Investment Review (m/f/d). In your role, you will ensure that budgets and projects are planned wholistically from the financial perspective and spend in a transparent and target oriented way.
- You are responsible for the control, consolidation and analysis of capex and opex budget planning and development.
- You ensure the holistic consideration of projects and the transition to a reliable and decision-ready profitability analysis with preparations and review of Business Cases.
- You carry out project controlling by providing and analysing project-related data..
- You ensure that the CAPEX and Opex Targets budgeted for are adhered to.
- You support the technical departments in cost management through active opportunity and risk management.
- You may have to deal with internal databases and systems in order to extract the capex and opex information and attribute the right cost to the project.
- A successfully completed degree and at least 5 years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of controlling and accounting
- Good excel skills
- Good knowledge of the telecommunications industry and infrastructure
- Methodical competence and structured handling of numbers
- Business fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.