Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior EMF Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a broad knowledge of the German market environment? Are you able to build strong relations with internal and external partners to support the EMF engagement strategy? Are you ready for a new opportunity? Join Vantage Towers AG as Senior EMF Manager (m/w/d) and act as a central point of reference on EMF matters. The purpose of your role is to define and drive EMF strategy and guidelines across all international Vantage Towers markets, addressing site EMF compliance and lease up potential. Ready to drive Europe’s digital transformation?
- You manage a global team of EMF experts, drive innovation, improvement and Industry best practices dissemination on EMF compliance evaluations across all markets, for supporting Vantage Towers’ goal of increasing tenancy ratio.
- You act as a central point of reference on EMF matters, providing and building on technical EMF expertise to local markets and to the German market (e.g. around EMF legislation, EMF tools (e.g. WWm, PreHCM), processes).
- You ensure that all Vantage Towers sites are designed in a way that maximizes EMF capacity on site to address any future co-tenancies or MNO upgrades.
- You lead and develop solutions for fast EMF evaluations on existing sites for supporting local markets with co-tenancies, building on digital platforms (TIMS, Digital Twin).
- You are responsible for the lead of regular EMF compliance assessments in partnership with local markets (against the MSA and Vantage guidelines on network site design) for ensuring clear definition of exclusion zones (EMF signage) and alignment from local markets with the Global EMF strategy.
- A successfully completed university degree in telecommunication or physics
- At least 5 years of professional experience with a Mobile Network Operator in the German market or supplier in the field of radio base station electromagnetic field compliance
- Broad knowledge of the German market environment, current legal, scientific, and technological developments
- Strong relations with internal and external partners to support the EMF engagement strategy (e.g. BnetzA, MNO, Industry and Scientists)
- Fluent German and English skills, spoken and written (at least C1 level according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.