Vantage Towers is Europe’s leading tower company, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Senior Corporate Lawyer (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a profound knowledge of the German stock corporation act, the German Corporate Governance Code, German listing rules and the market abuse regulation? Are you experienced in working at a corporate law department of a joint-stock company? Become Senior Corporate Lawyer (m/f/d) and manage certain corporate secretariat matters. In your role, you are responsible for promoting an environment of strong corporate governance and ensure that the TowerCo complies with statutes and regulatory obligations.
- You manage all Executive Committee and Risk and Compliance Committee secretariat operations and work as a secretary to the Disclosure Committee.
- You are responsible for drafting and coordinating with the Group General Counsel and the Company Secretary the remuneration report, the dependency report and shareholder information sections of the annual report.
- You work closely with the Investor Relations and External Reporting team on the content and design of the annual report.
- You are responsible for managing the internal insider register and the company’s insider law compliance.
- You are primary responsible for the intermediate Holding (Central Tower Holdings Company B.V.; CTHC) governance and the non-controlled entity management (CTIL and INWIT).
- You carry out a continual review of the subsidiary governance model to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- A successfully completed university degree in (economic) law and at least 3-5 years recent experience in a corporate law function
- Experience in a corporate law department of a joint-stock company (AG)
- Strong technical knowledge of the German stock corporation act, the German Corporate Governance Code, German listing rules and the market abuse regulation (MAR)
- Good leadership qualities, including promoting the highest possible professional standards
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills in German and English
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.