At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- Develop and implement a contractual strategy for our centralized procurement activities in close collaboration with Vantage Towers´ Group SCM team, including the selection and implementation of digital solutions to enable a fast and convenient contracting experience
- Develop relevant contractual templates and legal training material as required for the business in relation to legal and contractual aspects of our procurement activities
- Provide dedicated legal advice to our group category managers in relation to drafting and negotiating procurement-related agreements for key strategic bids (such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Framework Agreements, Data Processing Agreements etc.), promoting a high-quality self-service approach
- Provide accurate, expert, effective and timely legal advice in relation to all matters arising within Vantage Towers Group SCM team, advising on strategic bids and centralized procurement categories
- Closely collaborate with Group Compliance and SCM to improve procurement related processes and templates to be in line with our risk tolerance
What makes you stand out:
- At least 7 years of professional experience gained in-house and/or at a leading law firm
- A university degree in law or a comparable degree
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Strong experience of contract and commercial law, with strong skills in negotiations and drafting
- You feel comfortable in reading, writing, and discussing contracts and legal topics in English, being familiar with legal terminology
- You keep yourself up to date on all relevant legal developments in relevant areas of law and practice, including particularly privacy and compliance, with an interest to deepen your knowledge in these areas
- Fluent German and English skills written and spoken (C1)
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 95.000 € and 110.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department hhttps://careers.vantagetowers.com/category/legal/8349d1dc-a8ad-547d-8e01-d22a0f1bd577ere.