Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Security Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You enjoy developing the Corporate Security of an international Group? You have the ability to act coolly and effectively? Then become part of our team as Legal Security Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will assist with the responsibility for the protection of Vantage Towers customers, people and asset through the effective implementation of Security policies and the framework.
- You support Vantage Towers AG in all operational matters regarding Business Resilience (Business Continuity & Crisis Management, People and asset Security), Fraud Management, Internal Investigations and Security Awareness.
- You are assigned in the production and delivery of strategies and policies.
- You advice Vantage Towers Management in Security related subjects and queries.
- Professional and/or academic qualifications in operational security risk management or in a comparable, relevant study course orsignificant experience of operating in a multinational commercial security environment
- Capable of operating in an international environment
- Experience of of corporate security risks and mitigation strategies, processes and systems
- Effective communication and influence skills, deployable at all levels of the organisation
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR), German would be an asset
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.