At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You analyze the business demand, do market analysis, and find the right vendors to invite to tenders
- Managing the stakeholders and guiding them through the sourcing process
- Driving sourcing projects, complex and high value negotiations, and leading local tactical negotiations yourself
- You know the Vantage Towers targets, KPIs and how to achieve the targets as part of the SCM team by developing commercial contracts and managing contract related KPIs
- You build sustainable relationships with suppliers just as stakeholders of various management levels across the Vantage Towers Group and its markets
- Questioning the status quo and identifying opportunities to improve our purchasing processes and governance continuously
What makes you stand out:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in supply chain management and solid experience in an international environment
- A university degree in business management, economics, engineering, or a comparable degree
- Very good understanding of procedures, categories, ways of working within SCM, including stakeholder mapping, category strategy and tools
- Extensive negotiation skills, strong customer orientation and a high sense of responsibility
- Fluent German and English skills written and spoken (C1)
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 60.000 € and 70.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.