At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- The Responsibility for operationally managing all the network related spend for specific categories for all Vantage Towers markets.
- You manage the supplier landscape and drive organization goals by developing standardized category specific strategy plans every year.
- Ensuring that all the market stakeholders are regularly interacted with their requirements closed timely.
- You drive the supplier relationship management with key 50 network suppliers in your category across all VT markets.
- You support the Principal SCM business partner and the Vodafone Procurement Company in complex and high value negotiations as well as lead local tactical negotiations.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 6 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably in the network / technology sector or at least 8 years of experience in managing projects / supplier management in the telecom sector
- A university degree in business management, engineering, or other relevant areas
- A Good understanding of procedures, categories, and ways of working within SCM, including stakeholder mapping, category strategy and tools
- Self-driven, motivated, and focused to drive engagements in complex, unclear environment
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 76.000 € and 88.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.