Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Regional Project Lead Tower Construction - Region East (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
You want to play a key role in shaping the interface to internal and external customers? You always keep an overview and enjoy implementing projects independently? Join our team as an Regional Project Lead Tower Construction - Region East (m/f/d). In your role, you will act as a contact person for our service providers and thus ensure the network expansion of the tower infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the implementation of commissioned regional tower construction, conversion, or deconstruction projects, e.g. replacement sites and complex new construction sites.
- You ensure project schedules and deadlines as well as efficient resource planning for regional projects and make sure they are adhered to.
- You guarantee the demand-oriented procurement of construction services and infrastructure components.
- You are responsible for monitoring and accepting the construction and service work to be performed in terms of deadlines and quality until it is handed over to the network operator.
- You comply with technical and legal regulations.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- Very good knowledge in professional project management as well as comprehensive knowledge in telecommunication technology as well as in the set-up and reconstruction of telecommunication systems and infrastructure
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and working, application of project management techniques
- Fluent German and very good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers AG at our location in Berlin and Dresden.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.