Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Regional Authority Manager - East (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have negotiation skills? Are you open to support acquisition in difficult cases? Then become part of our team as Regional Authority Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for solving permitting issues on the ground and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You maintain relationships with municipalities and manage all aspects of complying with conditions of approvals from municipalities for installation, operation and maintenance of facilities and networks.
- You manage roll-out concepts with municipalities, mayors etc. and represent Vantage Towers while actively solving problems on the ground.
- You support the acquisition team in difficult cases.
- You coordinate with land development and regional strategy teams to incorporate permitting timelines and risks into business decisions.
- You communicate permitting requirements and related development risks or impacts to diverse internal stakeholders, including legal, design, construction and operations teams.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 3 years of professional experience in acquiring land use permits and site acquisitions and experience in permitting in the wireless or related industry
- Good knowledge of principles, methods, processes and applicable regulations involved in real estate acquisition
- Experience in managing multiple projects and coordinating with internal teams, environmental consultants, attorneys, contractors, and regulatory agencies
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills paired with a strong sense of personal motivation as well as responsibility
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Berlin or Dresden.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.