Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Real Estate Manager - South (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have strong sales and negotiation skills? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Then become part of our team as Real Estate Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in the management of providers and agency networks and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You implement the Ground Lease Buyout (GLBO) strategy of Vantage Towers.
- You are responsible for setting up GLBO opportunities with landlords via telephone, email or other appropriate means of communication.
- You are responsible for creating and presenting purchase offers to landlords.
- You build trusting relationships with landlords and understand their needs.
- You manage our external service providers to ensure the achievement of the company's objectives.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in sales and/or real estate
- Strong experience in managing vendors or networks of agencies and teams in the real estate sector
- Good knowledge of various negotiation tools/tactics to convince landlords
- Very good communication and information skills
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Unterföhring or Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further trainingIndividual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.