Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Real Estate Management Support (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a flexible and open personality with strong organisational skills? Are you open to support the Acquisition Department? Then become part of our team as Real Estate Management Support (m/f/d). In your role, you will support the Acquisition Department in all administrative topics to ensure that the team can achieve their targets.
- You are responsible for the preparation, delivery and follow-up of relevant documentation.
- You correspond with clients and notaries.
- You are the contact person for internal departments and external stakeholders.
- You support the team in daily business activities.
- You are responsible for the continuous maintenance of the database.
- You monitor deadlines and resubmissions.
- A successfully completed training as a notary's clerk, office clerk or comparable training as well as ideally three years of professional experience in an administrative function in a notary's office or a comparable position.
- Knowledge of the purchase process of real property and rights equivalent to real property
- Experience in drafting framework agreements as well as contracts of use with landlords
- Organisational talent and careful working methods
- Flexibility, high sense of responsibility and communication skills
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.