Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Public Affairs Manager - Region North (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you bring openness, communication skills and strong negotiating skills with you? Are you willing to support the acquisition in difficult negotiations? Then become part of our team as Public Affairs Manager – Region North (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for solving permitting issues on the ground and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You maintain relationships with municipalities and manage all aspects of complying with conditions of approvals from municipalities for installation, operation and maintenance of facilities and networks.
- You manage roll-out concepts with municipalities, mayors etc. and represent Vantage Towers while actively solving problems on the ground.
- You support the acquisition team in difficult cases.
- You coordinate with land development and regional strategy teams to incorporate permitting timelines and risks into business decisions.
- You communicate permitting requirements and related development risks or impacts to various internal stakeholders, including legal, design, construction and operations teams.
- A successfully completed degree or relevant professional experience as well as experience in communication with public administrations, very good manners and a confident demeanor towards municipal stakeholders such as mayors, heads of departments and district administrators
- Experience managing multiple projects and coordinating with internal teams and external partners such as environmental consultants, lawyers, contractors and regulators
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills paired with independence, initiative and resilience
- Excellent knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- A bonus is knowledge of obtaining zoning permits, land acquisition and permitting experience in the wireless or related industries
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Hannover.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.