Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Public Affairs & Authority Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have excellent negotiation skills? Are you eager to effectively interact with authorities and provide solution-oriented support in escalation cases? Then become part of our team as Public Affairs & Authority Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will intensify and optimize Vantage Tower?s overall engagement with the federal states (Länder), counties, municipalities, and building authorities (collectively ?public authorities?) with a particular focus on accelerating site roll-out regarding permitting procedures.
- You assume a centralized function that monitors Vantage Towers? overall engagement with public authorities across all regions and ensure a harmonized approach while recognizing regional differences.
- You develop and provide standardized templates and guidelines on engagement with public authorities.
- You work with Head of Regulatory & Public Affairs to improve regulatory framework on state and local level (e.g. State Building Codes) and to build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- You provide support for relevant business units, in particular the Regional Authority Managers, in their respective engagement with public authorities.
- You have a particular focus on permit procedures with activities like monitoring the status of building applications, supporting and managing the creation of standardized permitting documents or providing an efficient and effective deployment permit management.
- You represent Vantage Towers at meetings, functions and events either on own or accompanying other senior members of Vantage Towers.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 3 years of experience in in dealing with public administrations.
- Experience in mobile telecommunications, construction, and/or public utility
- Knowledge of principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in real estate acquisition & knowledge of working with building authorities and government agencies
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills paired with a strong sense of personal motivation as well as responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in German and at least good skills in English
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf and Berlin.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
- Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.