Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Project Manager Mobile Radio Trailer (MRT) & Preventive Maintenance (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have very good experience as a project manager or project leader? Do you think and act analytically? Then become part of our team as Project Manager Mobile Radio Trailer (MRT) & Preventive Maintenance (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in project management, coordinate MRTs throughout Germany and develop special solutions for the realisation and maintenance of the passive infrastructure. This important task serves as the basis for maintaining the transmission services of the Mobile Network Operators (e.g. Vodafone). Support us in the infrastructure expansion of Vantage Towers Germany and shape digitalisation with us.
- You coordinate MRTs throughout Germany and get involved in a good network of manufacturers and project participants.
- You will be responsible for drawing up project schedules and timetables, ensuring that they are adhered to and contributing to efficient resource planning with regard to order management, acceptance, invoice verification and approval, as well as escalation, approvals and control mechanisms.
- You develop special mobile solutions to maintain the passive infrastructure as a basis for the transmission services of the mobile network operators (e.g. Vodafone).
- You are responsible for the nationwide passive infrastructure management at technical sites in cooperation with the Operations & Maintenance department of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You permanently analyse influencing factors that could jeopardise the achievement of objectives or their sustainability and derive suitable measures from this.
- You act as the responsible contact person for system suppliers, external service providers and other companies involved in the construction.
- A successfully completed university degree or comparable further training as a technician and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Extensive knowledge in the field of telecommunication technology as well as in setting up/converting telecommunication systems and infrastructure
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in the related specialist areas
- Very good knowledge of professional project management
- Conceptual and analytical thinking or working and experience in the application of project management techniques
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.