Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Project Lead Railway Infrastructure - Region South & Southwest (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have strong analytical, conceptual and organisational skills? Are you characterised by a strong service mentality? Then become part of our team as Project Lead Railway Infrastructure (m/f/d). In your role, you will take the lead in project management in the assigned region for upcoming rollout projects along transport routes (explicitly rail routes) Railway Factory.
- You will be responsible independently and on your own authority for the planning and project management of deployment and acquisition control of partner companies for infrastructure measures for special requirements in the area of railways (open field, tunnels, stations).
- You are responsible for the independent and autonomous planning and project management of large infrastructure expansion measures.
- You create and implement infrastructure development strategies and planning concepts.
- You independently and on your own responsibility create the requirements for processes, planning and documentation tools and review planning specifications for the infrastructure.
- You are willing to travel on business from time to time.
- A successfully completed technical (e.g. civil engineering, communications engineering, electrical engineering, IT) or scientific (e.g. industrial engineering, business informatics) degree or comparable professional experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in infrastructure planning, deployment, acquisition or project management, ideally in the telecommunications industry
- Experience and interest in managing and jointly developing our external partners and project service providers
- Good presentation, representation and negotiation skills as well as ideally good knowledge of the construction of a mobile network and the technologies used
- Fluent German and good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Eschborn, Stuttgart or Unterföhring.
The target annual salary is between 60.000 and 70.000 euros gross, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.