At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for the implementation of commissioned regional new tower construction projects.
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines as well as efficient resource planning for regional projects and make sure they are adhered to.
- You guarantee the demand-oriented procurement of construction services and infrastructure components.
- You are responsible for monitoring and accepting the construction and service work to be performed in terms of deadlines and quality until it is handed over to the network operator.
- Maintain the existing databases and report on the respective project progress of the individual locations.
- You comply with technical and legal regulations.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- A successfully completed university degree in architecture, civil engineering or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- Very good knowledge in professional project management as well as comprehensive knowledge in telecommunication technology as well as in the set-up and reconstruction of telecommunication systems and infrastructure
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and working, application of project management techniques
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 60.000 € and 70.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- A company car that you can also use privately (incl. fuel card)
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.