Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Project Lead Infrastructure - Region East (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You want to play a key role in shaping the interface to internal and external customers? You always keep an overview and enjoy implementing projects independently? Join our team as a Regional Project Lead Colocation - Region East (m/f/d). In your role, you will act as a contact person for our service providers and thus ensure the network expansion of the tower infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the implementation of commissioned regional tower conversion projects, e.g. replacement sites
- You ensure project schedules and deadlines as well as efficient resource planning for regional projects and make sure they are adhered to.
- You guarantee the demand-oriented procurement of construction services and infrastructure components.
- You are responsible for monitoring and accepting the construction and service work to be performed in terms of deadlines and quality until it is handed over to the network operator.
- You maintain the existing databases and report on the respective project progress of the individual locations.
- You comply with technical and legal regulations.
- A successfully completed university degree (civil engineer, architect or comparable) and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- Very good knowledge in professional project management as well as comprehensive knowledge in telecommunication technology as well as in the set-up and reconstruction of telecommunication systems and infrastructure
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and working, application of project management techniques
- Fluent German and very good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Dresden or Eschborn.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.